Sunday 25 September 2011

ahhh i actually forgot i had a blog these past 3weeks has been madness on top of madness.  when eva i wna blog there are always blogblockers similar to cockblockers but they block my blogging mood. lol

walking home the other day i got churpsed like say i gave him an invitation to chat to me. for'real coming up to me like yoooo bhee u good, ur looking kinda criss in ur tracksuit n convos, man was wondering can i gt ur pin and do u gt a man. gave dead answers n naa my bbms gone init. coming off the bb in a week still im baitnely gassed but he dont need fi noe dat
yesterday when ever i go to my cousins we leave at 10pm and dont come back til 12am doing nonsense, we must of been hungry so we jumped to mcdonalds. sitting down there munching see a nice boy wiv a butters chic with no swagger so i didnt look pon him again. then a little later a group of boys walked in. some of them live around my cousin. i was just about to eat my burger when i caught a site of them and i couldnt eat.and the foofoo mcdonalds lights cut off. bmt i aint going all chris brown and new boys but damnnn dem boys looks even better with the lights off. swagger on point. i wanted a motive to walk past them but me being lazy i didnt bother walk i just whipped out my bb . then they just jammed in mcdonalds then cut to kfc hungry black yutes. im soo glad im nada like them lool. will be blogging more during the week but mans bare tired init.

No comments:

Post a Comment